Group travel to Berlin -
we are your centrally located hostel
If you are planning a group or school trip to Berlin and are looking for a reasonably priced accommodation including breakfast, we are the perfect choice. Pegasus Hostel offers suitable group accommodation in the trendy district of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg close to Alexanderplatz.
Easy arrival via train or coach
Whether you travel to Berlin by train or coach, you will find us easily in Berlin-Friedrichshain. We will happily assist you during your stay in Berlin, e.g. organising school trips or providing information etc (e.g. guided tours). For groups travelling by coach, we will gladly reserve the bus driver a single room for the entire stay. There is generally enough space in front of our hostel to load/unload departing/arriving coaches.
We are more than just a youth hostel
Our large variety of different room types - some meeting hotel standards - make us a specialist in offering group accommodation. To date we have looked after more than 5,000 groups. Make the most of our compentence and experience if you are planning a group trip to Berlin and require group accommodation. Just send us a reservation request and we'll do the rest.Request accommodation for Groups
- Close to Oshbahnhof (on foot approximately 8 minutes) and U-Bahn station Weberwiese (on foot approximately 3 minutes)
- Free coach parking closeby
- Alexanderplatz is 3 U-Bahn stops away
- Great for cultural events, shopping and going out
- 24/7 reception
- Bedding included
- Individual point of contact who is able to help in all aspects of organising your trip
- Free luggage room on the day of arrival and departure
- Reasonably priced accommodation for 3-10 people with and without ensuite facilities
- Separate single rooms with ensuite bathroom and TV, ideal for coach drivers
Amazing flat rates for groups
Our continental breakfast is bookable as an additional option.
- Milk and yoghurt
- Rolls and rye bread
- Cold meat and cheese
- Jam, honey and chocolate spread
- Coffee, cappuccino and espresso
- Variety of teas
- Hot chocolate
There are three different lunch options available:
Dinner is served as a three course meal (starter, main course and dessert). You can choose:
- Vegetarian, or
Our packed lunches hit the spot whether you're out and about or on your way home
- 1 portion of fruit
- 2 sandwich rolls
- 1 drink
- 1 chocolate bar
If you prefer you can make your rolls yourself.
Discover Berlin by bike and reserve your bikes early:
- Minimum hire period: 24 hours
- Helmet included
- Deposit required
- Guided bike tours from €20.00
Cooking together is fun!
Make use of our fully equipped event kitchen:
- 5 hours at €175.00 or 10 hours at €350.00
- Groceries can be supplied
- A professional chef is available for hire on request
- Separate dining room for hire
1/2 day at €100.00 or full day at €200.00
Looking for confidential space for a group meetingor discussion?
Our conference rooms are available for hire.
- Space for up to 80 people
- Projector, screen, flip chart, pin board available
- Overhead projector, laptop on request
- Catering optional
Merdjan Jakupov, Jugendverband Amaro Foro, hat uns als Unterkunft für seine Gruppenreise gebucht:
"In May 2015 we stayed with a group of 30 youths from 6 different conuntries at Pegasus. We had a great time. It was important to us that pre-organised arrangements were kept, which was the case. We also liked the diverse staff team, which help with the communication in different languages. The central location of the hostel was great too."
Dr. Jan Uelzmann u. Dr. Bettina Cothran, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA, visited us with a group:
"Since a number of years we come to Pegasus if we are looking for group accommodation in Berlin. It is great to have such a realiable partner if you have a packed summer programme. We like the central location of Pegasus, the modern rooms, the nice atmosphere and the personal support. Our students have always have a great time."
Your contact for groups
For groups looking for accommodation in Berlin we have a key contact person responsible for groups: Vahap Ötgen. He is able to provide support in organising your stay.
You can contact Vahap Ötgen by phone under (030) 29 77 36 36 or per email under email@example.com